Scroll to the top

Back to top

More websites

Our Registrar, Computershare will help with all enquiries concerning your holdings of Ordinary Shares in Tritax Big Box.

Such enquiries may include notification of change of name or address, dividend payments or lost share certificates.

You can use Computershare Investor Service’s Investor Centre to manage your shareholding online. Registration is free and can be completed in four easy steps, simply sign-in or register.  To sign up you will need your Shareholder Reference Number (ten-digit number preceded by one alphabetical character - e.g., C for Charlie, G for Golf or I for Indigo).

A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), including questions regarding dividends and share certificates.

Alternatively get answers to your queries in an instant by contacting Computershare’s virtual assistant “Ask Penny” 

To speak to someone at Computershare’s Contact Centre dial +44 (0)370 702 0147. Telephone lines are open 08:30-17:30 (UK time), Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in England and Wales.

Computershare Investor Services

The Pavilions
Bridgewater Road
BS99 6ZZ


Tel: +44 (0)370 702 0147