Tritax Big Box REIT plc (ticker: BBOX) is today holding asset tours for investors and analysts on two assets in Oxfordshire developed by its dedicated logistics developer, Tritax Symmetry.
The events are to provide greater understanding of the Tritax Symmetry operations, including:
• the diverse development land portfolio;
• the specialist management team;
• the business strategy and approach; and
• the benefits to the Company of controlling one of the UK's largest and most geographically diverse land portfolios for the development of large-scale logistics real estate assets.
The events will include an overview of the planning and development process, case studies of recent development projects and an update of work in progress, including:
• completing the construction of c.2.4 million sq ft since February 2019;
• progressing c.4 million sq ft of planning applications which have been submitted to Local Planning Authorities. This is in addition to the 2.3 million sq ft planning consent achieved at Kettering in April 2019;
• anticipated submission of a further 1.7 million sq ft of new planning applications in the near term;
• c.44% of the Company’s c.560,000 sq ft speculative development portfolio is now let or in solicitors’ hands; and
• good levels of occupational interest with active discussions ongoing with prospective occupiers for pre-lets on over c.2.5 million sq ft of space.
During the tours, there will be a presentation from senior members of the team from Tritax Symmetry and a copy of the presentation will be made available on the Company’s website from 9.30am today:
No new unpublished material information will be provided during the asset tours or the presentation.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Colin Godfrey (Partner, Fund Manager)
via Maitland below
Maitland (Communications Adviser)
Tel: 020 7379 5151
Jefferies International Limited
Tel: 020 7029 8000
Tel: 020 7493 3631
The Company's LEI is: 213800L6X88MIYPVR714
Tritax Big Box REIT plc is the only listed vehicle dedicated to investing in very large logistics warehouse assets ("Big Boxes") in the UK and is committed to delivering attractive and sustainable returns for shareholders. Investing in and actively managing existing built investments, land suitable for Big Box development and developments predominantly delivered through a pre-let forward funded basis, the Company focuses on large, well-located, modern Big Box logistics assets, let to institutional-grade tenants on long-term leases (typically at least 12 years in length) with upward-only rent reviews and geographic and tenant diversification throughout the UK. The Company seeks to exploit the significant opportunity in this sub-sector of the UK logistics market owing to strong tenant demand and limited supply of Big Boxes.
The Company is a real estate investment trust to which Part 12 of the UK Corporation Tax Act 2010 applies ("REIT"), is listed on the premium segment of the Official List of the UK Financial Conduct Authority and is a constituent of the FTSE 250, FTSE EPRA/NAREIT and MSCI indices.
Further information on Tritax Big Box REIT is available at www.tritaxbigbox.co.uk